Custom T-shirt Quilt Products
The perfect gift awaits! Transform their t-shirts into a beloved keepsake today. Choose one of our many custom t-shirt quilt and pillow options to get started.
- HOW IT WORKS -
Helping you tell your story
1) COLLECT YOUR FAVE SHIRTS
Select the T-shirts (front, back, or both) you want to use for your quilt, customize your T-shirt quilt, and checkout.LEARN MORE
2) CUT AND SEND THEM TO US
After checking out, use the instructions to cut and package your shirts up. We will take it from there. Don't want to cut your shirts? Hit "Learn More" for details.LEARN MORE
3) WE'LL SEND YOUR
We'll stitch together your shirts into an awesome T-shirt quilt and ship it back to you anywhere in the US for FREE!LEARN MORE
Frequently asked questions
Can MemoryStitch cut my shirts for me?
Save time by letting us do the cutting! For a small fee, we'll prep your t-shirts, so you don't have to! Read More
How do I ship my shirts?
Send your shirts with a copy of your printed confirmation email and/or order checklist. If you don't have a printer, write your order number (found at the top of your confirmation email) on a sheet of paper and place it in the box.
If you have a desired layout, snap a photo of it, and send it in with your shirts as well. No printer? Email the photo to firstname.lastname@example.org - just be sure to include your order number. Contents of your shipment can shift in transit, so you MUST include a photo if you desire a specific layout.
Ship to: MemoryStitch 800 Pioneers Blvd Lincoln, NE 68502
What type of shirts and fabric can I use?
Your t-shirt quilt doesn't have to be just t-shirts! Making T-shirt quilts is lots of fun, but sometimes the materials create lots of problems. To create an awesome experience and the most snuggly quilt, below are our recommendations.
How do I care for MemoryStitch Products?
Did you know your MemoryStitch products are machine washable?
Washing Your MemoryStitch Quilt Products 1. To wash your t-shirt quilt, machine wash on cold.
2. For best results, wash alone.
3. Tumble dry on a low setting or air dry.
4. Do not iron your quilt or apply heat.
5. Do not use bleach.
Can I layout or design my T-shirt quilt?
Yes, we'll follow your layout at no extra charge!
1. Lay the shirts out in the order you'd like them put together. Lay them out on the floor, your bed, wherever you can find room! (Make sure to follow the grids on each size. For example, a full size is 5x6.)
2. Take a picture with your phone. Make sure all of the shirts are distinguishable!
3. Print out the picture and send it in with your shirts. No printer? No problem, send an email with your desired layout photo and your order number to email@example.com.
4. The MemoryStitch Production Team will follow the layout the best they can, while also making sure your t-shirts are displayed the best way they can be - at no extra charge to you! Read More